|10 tablespoons||Golden Mountain vinegar|
Directions: Rice vinegar
Mix all ingredients and simmer until melted. Leave it to rest until it is cool.
Ingredients: Sushi rice
|1 bowl||Japanese rice|
|½ bowl||chopped seaweed|
Directions: Sushi rice
1. Put Japanese rice in a bowl and beat it until it doesn’t stick together
2. Add rice vinegar. Then mix it together and sprinkle finely chopped seaweed. Leave it for a while to rest.
|100 grams||diced salmon|
|2 tablespoons||Kin Sun Japanese soy sauce|
|2 teaspoons||sesame oil|
|1 tablespoon||lime juice|
|5 tablespoons||Sriraja Panich chili sauce|
|1 tablespoon||chopped spring onions|
Garnishment (option amount)
|Sliced Japanese cucumber|
|Toasted white sesame|
|Toasted black sesame|
Directions: Sriraja Panich Salmon Don
1. Put salmon in a bowl and season it with Kin Sun Japanese soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, Sriraja Panich chili sauce and chopped spring onions. Then, mix them all together.
2. Serve it on sushi rice. Sprinkle toasted white and black sesame on top.
3. Garnish it with avocado, cucumber and seaweed before serving.